[Digikam-users] DigiKam and ACDSee

Johannes Kapune listen at kapune.de
Sun Mar 8 15:55:04 GMT 2015

Hi Heikki,

if ACDSee really embeds all properties into photos than my experience is
that DigiKam will show them.

So what special metadata do you searching for?

You are sure that ACDSee does not store this data in a database outside
of photos? You try to read all metadata inside DoigiKam from all your
photos?

Johannes