[Digikam-users] Question to users of my PPA with Digikam for Ubuntu.

Antonio Trincone antonio.trincone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:01:54 BST 2015

I would take advantage of this topic for a question out of it, related to
the issue I am having (and it seems to be general) using your PPA in Mint
17.1 KDE version. It seems that for a priority question (sorry for my non
technical words) your PPA is not used instead of repository version which
is now 4.0.0. Could it be safe the use of some methods I found online to
force the system to use your PPA. Have you any other simpler suggestion?
Many thanks in advance for possible asnwer and sorry for the intrusion.
Antonio