[Digikam-users] Can one export directories/folders?

Andreas Mair amair.sob at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:54:47 BST 2015

Hi,

It's only possible to export/copy/whatever *files* without folder structure.
So you can select pictures in different folders, in your example some
in ~/pictures/2010s/2015/06 and some in ~/pictures/2010s/2015/03 by
selecting the album ~/pictures/2010s/2015 (and having the "recursive"
option active), but all pictures will end in the destination folder.
You (and I!) would like to have the folders (at least) "03" and "06"
in the destination folder, and each conatining the selected pictures.
Right?

AFAIK that's not possible.

Best regards,
Andreas