[Digikam-users] Folders, ­albums and collections

samkv at hotmail.ru samkv at hotmail.ru
Wed Jun 17 11:14:41 BST 2015

Hi.

And why moving from one album to another on the same device is so slow process?
I expect that this operation like moving on the filesystem is an easy operation.
If i move files on file system they are not copied, so operation is quick, but then it takes
some time to digikam make thumbnails, it's clear. But when I do this via digikam,
it should not rebuild thumbnails, it should use already existed.
So it's where further improvement can be made.

Thanks

Kostya