[Digikam-users] What keyboard shortcut did I hit?

Manuel Bock mbs at mbsnet.de
Fri Jun 12 17:08:08 BST 2015

Gilles,

I had the same effect with accidentally loosing all groupings, but tags and other inputs survived (may be, because I have the options enabled to write all that into the images or side carts). I had the impression, I had hit F5 for rereading the directory accidentally instead of using F4 to edit the picture.

Could that be an explanation? Is the directory somehow being reread on opening the export dialog?

Phil,

do you store your meta data into the images (To be configured in Extras/Configuration..)?

regards
Manuel