[Digikam-users] Impossible to re-export a photo with Flickr exporter.

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Thu Jun 11 11:17:59 BST 2015

Hi,

I use Ubuntu 15.04 and Digikam 4.9, and I encounter a problem this day.

I begin to send a picture on my Flickr account, but after uploading, I
want to modify it and reupload it but Flickr exporter tell me it's
imposible to send the photo (the exact message in french : Impossible
d'envoyer la photo vers Flickr. Voulez-vous continuer ? ).

I try to close Digikam and try again, the same thing happen.

I launch Digikam from a terminal, and each time I'd tried to export the
picture, i'd get the following kind of error.

X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
   Major opcode: 20 (X_GetProperty)
   Resource id:  0x6400295
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
   Major opcode: 20 (X_GetProperty)
   Resource id:  0x6400295

Trying to make a copy with the same name + "copy" added to the end of the
name didn't work.

Editing the picture and creating a new version didn't work neither.

Shorten the name by the end didn't work.

But if I give a completely new name, Flickr exporter works the first time
(but not twice)

If I add/modify something at the begin or inside the original name, it
works one time too.

Does anybody have any idea of what's going wrong, if it's reproducible by
others or if it's only affect me.

Thanks in advance

Nicolas

--