[Digikam-users] Film Emulation Presets

Dmitri Popov lazylegs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 07:50:31 BST 2015

Hi Gilles,

I know that digiKam have some film filters. However, filters in the
Color Negative tool work only with, well, color negatives, while
filters in the Black and White tool are limited to B&W films. Anyway,
I thought that Pat David's filters would make a great replacement for
the Effects tools, which are both outdated and not very useful.

Best,
Dmitri