[Digikam-users] scanning for new entries - stuck after 89% (Win7 32bit)

Fabian Frank fabianfrank at greenmail.cc
Mon Jun 1 11:17:46 BST 2015

Hi,
I am using Digikam 4.10 on Windows 7 (32bit).

If I start digikam with my picture-HD attached, it will start the
scanning of new entries. But it always stops at 89%.
Digikam is still functioning, but it is using about 50% of the processor
power - so the whole system gets sluggish.

If I start Digikam without the HD and plug it in later, all is fine.

I use another program to copy my pictures on the HD (because of the
importbug which is still there...).
So this thing is really annoying for me. I have to refresh (F5) every
folder manually :-(

Any help.

Thanks.

Best, Fabian