[Digikam-users] Question to users of my PPA with Digikam for Ubuntu.

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 22:18:18 BST 2015

The old standard kde color schemes are found in the plasma-desktop-data
package in ubuntu 15.04 (vivid). Install it and you'll get back some
familiar ones to choose from in digikam. You can also find a bunch of 3rd
party color schemes at kde-look.org to install locally or system wide for
your user(s):

http://kde-look.org/index.php?xcontentmode=28x74

/Philip