[Digikam-users] video meta data

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 08:51:43 BST 2015

Yes and no. XMP sidecar can be written for all files in Read Only mode.
This include RAW and Video.

Look in Setup/Metadata config panel for details.

We have a project this year, under development by a student working on GSoC
2015 to improve tunes in this metadata control panel. We will be able to
set finely all settings about data to read write everywhere.