[Digikam-users] video meta data

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Thu Jul 23 16:16:53 BST 2015

Hello :-)

I, of course, use Digikam for tagging photos. It's nearly the only use I
have of DigiKam, if you don't see showphoto as the same software,
because of course I do most of my editing with showfoto.

I do *not* manage videos with digiKam. The video workflow have little to
do with the photo one.

That said, I would like to have some software to tag videos as I do for
photos.

I know digikam can display some videos (but seemingly not flv), but may
be digiKam is not the right tool for this :-).

do you know some graphical software that manage video meta data?

I edit my videos with kdenlive and I may be able to edit meta data
there, but it's far from friendly for this

thanks
jdd