[Digikam-users] Question to users of my PPA with Digikam for Ubuntu.

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:55:06 BST 2015

Alan, I didn't change the description in this release. I just copied that
from the ubuntu/debian package description. If it should be a wide spread
change it should be something the debian package maintainer change as
Ubuntu get it from them.

Digikam 4.11.0 with exiv2 0.25, libraw 0.16.2 and lensfun 0.3.1 for trusty
is buildning on launchpad as I write this. I haven't had the opportunity to
test many other packages or software on trusty that use libraw or lensfun
if they have any problems with these system updates. If you run into
problems then let me know and I can release rebuilds of them to support the
updates if something crash. (hopefully it just works...)

/Ragards