[Digikam-users] digiKam 4.0.0 Flickr Uploader not working

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 07:36:04 GMT 2015

Macports has uninstall command to remove an application :

http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/10149/how-to-remove-unused-macports-packages

If you want to uninstall ALL macports form you computer with all
macports installed application (in the goal to re-install all from the
start), look here :

https://guide.macports.org/chunked/installing.macports.uninstalling.html