[Digikam-users] crazy thumbnail syndrome

Mark Fraser mfraz74+kde at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 05:59:52 GMT 2015

On 19 Jan 2015 20:13, "Gian Paolo Sanino Vattier" <gpsanino at vtr.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
> This sounds like a total nightmare but I found some hints that could lead
to a solution. We can simplify the definition of a syndrome as a set of
symptoms that seems to be related by a common cause. My DK is experiencing
several symptoms that seems to have a common cause despite their
differences.

The symptoms you reported sound exactly like the problems I've been having
since upgrading to 4.5 and I'm sure I reported it to this mailing list at
the same time.
Good to see someone else is now seeing it, perhaps I should now file a bug
report.