[Digikam-users] Digikam 4.6 compil error

Claude Gélinas claude at phyto.qc.ca
Mon Jan 12 00:33:16 GMT 2015

Ok now I've got trough cmake succesfully. thanks for the help. But it
look like one lib is missing in the make process

[ 10%] Built target kvkontakte_automoc
Linking CXX shared library ../../../lib/libkvkontakte.so
/usr/bin/ld: ne peut trouver -lKDE4__kdewebkit
collect2: erreur: ld a retourné 1 code d'état d'exécution
make[2]: *** [lib/libkvkontakte.so.1.0.0] Erreur 1
make[1]: *** [extra/libkvkontakte/libkvkontakte/CMakeFiles/kvkontakte.dir/all] Erreur 2
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

look like it can't find KDE4__kdewebkit

but I don't know where to get that one. I've installed kdelibs_webkit
but without result

Thank

Le Sat, 10 Jan 2015 23:41:23 +0100,
Philip Johnsson <philip.johnsson at gmail.com> a écrit :

> cmake -DEXIV2_LIBRARY=/path/to/libexiv2.so
> -DEXIV2_INCLUDE_DIR=/path/to/include
>
> Make that paths fit your system where the 0.24 files are that it
> should use. Most likely /usr/local/include
> and /usr/local/lib//libexiv2.so  or something like that.
>
> /Philip
>
> On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 9:01 PM, Claude Gélinas <claude at phyto.qc.ca>
> wrote:
>
> > local install of new compiled exiv2 0.24 is in /usr/local/lib.
> > should it be in /usr/local/lib64 as my system is centos7 x86_64 ??
> >
> > Le Sat, 10 Jan 2015 17:48:53 +0100,
> > Philip Johnsson <philip.johnsson at gmail.com> a écrit :
> >
> > > Have you compiled and installed exiv2 0.24 as a local install
> > > in /usr/local and also have 0.23 in system? In that case you need
> > > to point make with parameters to where the 0.24 version is as
> > > make find 0.23 first.
> > >
> > > /Philip

Claude Gélinas agr.
Phyto Ressources Inc