[Digikam-users] Help Required Copy Full File Name

Teemu Rytilahti tpr at iki.fi
Sat Jan 10 22:49:17 GMT 2015

Ian McCarthy wrote:

Hi there,

> I have attempted to RFM but I can't find any mention of an instruction
> or set of keystrokes which will allow me to select an image in an Album,
> and get its full hierarchic filename into the paste buffer. Is there
> such a command or keystoke, if not could I please have one, ta

There is a copy action available when you click on the item on right mouse
button, although at least on Linux it seems to copy the image data itself.
I'm not sure if you tried whether that works on Windows?

Anyway, I'd suggest looking up if http://bugs.kde.org has a similar request
and if not, adding one there to allow tracking it.

--
Best Regards,
Teemu Rytilahti