[Digikam-users] My workflow question

Paul Verizzo paulv at paulv.net
Fri Jan 9 23:44:01 GMT 2015

Gentlemen (and any other genders), I understand the format/depth issues.  I just don't seem to be able to take a RAW
image, convert it to TIFF, and then make sure it's in 16 bit.  I see those 8 to 16 and 16 to 8 options, but nothing more
in line with Save As XXX Bit Depth.

I did open my MRW in the old dImage Minolta program and it very easily saved it to a 16/48 bit TIFF.  And identified as
such back in digiKam.

I'm sure this is a DOH! oversight in process that I'm missing!

Paul Verizzo

Message: 5 Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 20:36:07 +0100 From: Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> To: digiKam - Home
Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re:
[Digikam-users] What am I missing? (16 bit, etc.) Message-ID:
<CAHFG6sGrfDhDXi6Bum18Ari2BPZrdAGxhkuTzYsu9ZV8QtOHBg at mail.gmail.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 2015-01-09