[Digikam-users] Reuse geotagging data

Dmitri Popov lazylegs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:08:01 GMT 2015

It's pretty straightforward, actually. Select both the photos you want
to geotag and the photo that already contains geographical
coordinates. Choose Image -> Geo-location, right-click on the
geotagged photo and choose Copy coordinates. Select then the photos
without geotags, right-click on the selection, and choose Paste
coordinates. That's all there is to it.

Best,
Dmitri