[Digikam-users] missing thumbnails - database cleanup???

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Tue Jan 6 18:06:55 GMT 2015

Hello Gilles

happy new year!

I guess you told me this, so that you will not see me on this list
anymore in the next 248 years while I'm waiting that the thumbnails are
rebuilt :-)

However, I gave it a try, renamed the thumbnails-digikam.db, started
digikam, went to that folder with the two missing images - all thumbs
were rebuilt, /except the missing two/...

So, this wouldn't help...

What else can it be?