[Digikam-users] Problems upgrading DigiKam on Linux Mint

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Wed Feb 25 21:41:56 GMT 2015

I am running Mint 17 Cinnamon 64 bit and I have Digikam installed. I
have PPAs -

philip5/kubuntu-backports (Sources)
philip5/kubuntu-backports
philip5/extras (Sources)
philip5/extras

Currently I have DK 4.6 installed, Synaptic shows 4.7 as the latest and
I am about to upgrade to that.

Let me know if there is anything else I can tell you about my system
that may help you.

Mick