[Digikam-users] MySQL DB with digikam 4.4 and newer

Guido von Thun info at gvt-consulting.de
Fri Feb 6 09:51:38 GMT 2015

Hi,

I had digikam 3.x work (mostly) perfect with MySQL database.

When updateing to digikam 4.4 I found out that some of the albums are
not shown in the tree allthough the thumbnails are shown correctly.

Hoping this would be corrected in digikam 4.6 I found out that there is
no more possibility to attach to MySQL! The only option was SQLight.

So I would rather prefer to use a digikam 3.5 with MySQL than a later
version with SQLight.
Now my question is: Will there be a MySQL Version for 4.x and if not
where can I download a RPM for Version 3.5 if there will be no MySQL
Version?

My OS are OpenSUSE 13.1 and 13.2.

Thanks for Infos.

Guido von Thun