[Digikam-users] Crash when exporting Slideshow to Video

Michael Gerdau mgd at qata.de
Mon Feb 9 13:20:13 GMT 2015

Hi list !

I've just tried to export an existing slideshow to video. Unfortunately
digikam just vanishes reliably without saying anything whatsoever when
I click OK in the slideshow export dialog.

What can or should I do to create a more useful bug report ?

I'm on ArchLinux using digiKam Version 4.6.0 Using KDE Development
Platform 4.14.5.

The desktop is plasma.

Best wishes,
Michael