[Digikam-users] Digikam and plasma desktop 5

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sat Feb 7 14:14:12 GMT 2015

Hi,

Just some thoughts about using digikam (4.6) in plasma desktop 5. While most
works fine, the breeze icons are very difficult to see in the preview window,
and using a dark theme they nearly dissapear in the ui as well. There is a
breeze icon set for dark schemes, but because I use a light scheme for most
apps and a dark one for digikam and krita (and darktable, but that is not
affected) I don't use that. To support this kind of setup, it should be
possible to set the icon set specifically for those apps (any app, probably).

That is not possible currently, afaik.

Kindly,
Anders