[Digikam-users] DLNAExport Kipi plugin

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:43:45 GMT 2015

Dmitri,

I just uploaded digikam 4.7 for Ubuntu 14.10 to my PPA waiting to be built
at the moment. It should now have the DLNA Export feature in kipi plugins
again as I ported the dependent library as a package too that gives the
feature... :)

I can't test it in practice but now it's there at least.

Regards,

Philip

PS. I will upload packages of digikam 4.7 for ubuntu 14.04 with kde 4.13
and 4.14 as soon as I can.