[Digikam-users] Default directories for non-photo things, like profile curves

Michael Rasmussen michael at michaelsnet.us
Tue Dec 22 14:51:01 GMT 2015

When I go to load a curves file Digikam always starts in ~/Documents

This is not where I'm going to store them. Looking through the configuration menu I didn't see where that behavior could be changed.
Starting Digikam from the command line in the directory with the curves didn't have an effect.

How can I set Digikam to start in a specific folder when loading curve files?

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity