[Digikam-users] Automatic Grouping of RAW and JPEG files possible?

Kent Tenney ktenney at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:37:19 BST 2015

With my Canon G11, using CHDK, I shoot raw/jpeg pairs, each photo
is saved as 2 files.

Shotwell understands this, displays one thumbnail, the properties show
it as a pair. I can access the raw if needed, for most purposes the
jpg is sufficient.

This is the only feature which prevents me switching over to Digikam.

Thanks,
Kent