[Digikam-users] Unwanted rating with the mouse

Anders Kamf digikam at kamf.se
Fri Aug 7 21:21:04 BST 2015

Hi again! Personly I like to have it very simple when editing, then I'm
very focused on what I'm doing and I'd like rating etc to be easy
accessible.
But when I'm not working, when I browse around looking at pictures, then I
would like a padlock that prevents accidently changes.

To log out and in as another user with other privileges to prevent that
seem like way to tedious. And that would also require multuple digikam
databases, I'll guess. Not a solution for me I'm afraid.

/Anders