[Digikam-users] Question to users of my PPA with Digikam for Ubuntu.

Sjoerd sjoerd at sjomar.eu
Thu Aug 6 09:04:53 BST 2015

On Friday, July 31, 2015 09:18:56 AM Sjoerd wrote:
> Doesn't seem to work for me...the package is installed (default on kubuntu
> 15.04), but only the default or breeze theme are available in digikam. My
> desktop is set to use the theme Breeze dark and digikam show up bright.
>
> The links you gave point to kde 4 schemes. Don't know if they would work
> well with plasma 5.x. Installing another theme (and setting the desktop to
> it) via the kde-settings doesn't change it a bit in digikam?
>
> I guess I shouldn't have upgraded yet :(
>
> Cheers,
> Sjoerd

Just to let you know....I reverted back to Kubuntu 14.04 LTS since plasma
doesn't seem to like my nvidia card (suspend/resume gives me an unusable
screen from time to time) and other cosmetic thing that I am not so fond
about.It doesn't look/feel as a ready to use desktop yet to me. Some things I
do like though, but so far the only thing I will miss in 14.04 is the power
measurements from 15.04, but I was not planning to look at that info every
second ;)

Cheers,
Sjoerd