[Digikam-users] Unwanted rating with the mouse

Anders Kamf digikam at kamf.se
Wed Aug 5 19:29:41 BST 2015

Hi!

I have experienced the exact same problem and have also accidently grouped
and moved photos. And have found it hard to reverse.
A "Read Only" -mode or something similar would have been really, really
nice. This is especially wanted to allow the children to browse around the
photo collection. Now I don't dare to use it by themselves since I know how
easy it is to do modification.

Regards
Anders