[Digikam-users] 4.x view size bug

Wilkins, Vern W vwilkins at indiana.edu
Mon Sep 29 13:40:44 BST 2014

Are people still having the problem reported early with 4.x, where after resizing the image, it can never be viewed at the correct percentage (it's always scaled and looks terrible), until the image is saved and re-opened?  I kept seeing how this was supposed to be fixed in each new version, and I'm still having the same problem with 4.3 on Fedora.

I saw some mention that this was related to a particular opencv issue, but it doesn't make sense that this would be mentioned in the Digikam changelog, if it was actually an opencv issue.

I'm just trying to figure out if this continues to be something with the Fedora build, if it's a Digikam problem, or if it's some bad setting that is carrying over from version to version.

Thanks,
Vern