[Digikam-users] Unreadable tooltips in digikam on Fedora/Cinnamom

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Mon Sep 29 08:00:41 BST 2014

Greetings,

I am running digikam-4.3.0 in the Cinnamom WM/DE on a Fedora
20 x86_64 computer, with all the updates just applied.
I honestly don't remember if this behaviour was present even
before, however...

right now all the pop-up tooltips that digikam provides when
you pass the cursor on some button (e.g. "Image Editor") are all
unreadable, that is white text on light yellow background.

Of course the problem is very likely outside digikam (I'm asking
this also on the fedora list) but any comment from you is also
welcome.

TIA,
              Marco
--