[Digikam-users] Cutting edges onto the image

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 20:42:41 BST 2014

On Saturday 27 September 2014 18:56:04 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > Lørdag den 27. september 2014 18:01:20 skrev Anders Lund:
> >> Kubuntu is hanging way behind it seems, I have 4.3 from phillips ppa.
> >> Good
> >> to know that this problem have been fixed :)
> >
> > Or not - 3.5 is KDE 3, and probably not even supported:\
>
> No. digiKam 3.5 is KDE 4. In fact it's KDE4 since 2.0 if i remember.
Sorry for going off-topic. Are there changelogs available? Some of my photos
got Digikam 0.9 as editor in their tags, and wondered when that could have
been. I remember there being a beta at 0.99(...) or 1.99(....) for quite a
while, but the news on the Digikam site is not conclusive.

Best regards,

Boudewijn