[Digikam-users] Fw: Help please?

Francis Corvin francis_ at gmx.net
Fri Sep 12 13:45:09 BST 2014

As far as I know this is a broader problem than Digikam. It's a
"feature" of using KDE apps in a non-KDE environment. There was a thread
about this recently and IIRC there is no fix. I also have Linux Mint and
have other applications that exhibit the same problem. I'm hoping I am
wrong, BTW!

Francis