[Digikam-users] Easy downgrade?

digikamusers.postfach144 at neverbox.com digikamusers.postfach144 at neverbox.com
Wed Sep 3 23:37:53 BST 2014

Thank you for your quick reply, Gilles!

The short answer: Many things got slower, and I'm experiencing
quite a lot of new bugs in old features that hold me from getting
things done. My quick temporary solution is to downgrade.

I deliberately didn't give a reason, because I feared this short,
unfocussed version could be misinterpreted as a rant about digiKam, its
developers, and life in general. ;-) But it's just my lacking the time
right now to handle FLOSS bugs as they should be handled. I hope I'll
find the time to come back to the concrete points. Thank you so far for
a great piece of software.

Holger

"Gilles Caulier - caulier.gilles at gmail.com"
<digikamusers.postfach144.3d1ea0e90c.caulier.gilles#gmail.com at ob.0sg.net>