[Digikam-users] Digikam on Mint 17 after update

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 14:37:22 BST 2014

Mark and others,

If you haven't found a solution on how to get digikam 4.2 working with kde
4.14 on (k)ubuntu 14.04.

Yesterday I uploaded digikam 4.2 on my kubuntu-backports PPA which is built
against the kubuntu teams backports PPA with KDE 4.14 for (k)ubuntu 14.04.
If you use the kubuntu teams backports PPA you can use my kubuntu-backports
PPA to get a working Digikam 4.2. You also need my "extra" PPA with updated
opencv etc. If you don't use the kubuntu team backports PPA then you should
not use this other PPA of mine...

Regards,

Philip