[Digikam-users] Digikam build instructions on Windows is not available

Piter Dias piter.dias at piterdias.com
Sat Oct 25 22:10:22 BST 2014

Guys,
I want to try building Digikam for Windows (Win 8.1 x32) by myself because my linux box is too weak to run it. The latest Windows port, 4.2.0, doesn't write to sidecar files.The Windows instructions at https://www.digikam.org/node/525 is not available any more. I just get the below.
Could someone help? Perhaps giving the instructions based on latest Windows port (4.2.0).
Thanks a lot,
Access deniedYou are not authorized to access this page.

_____________________Piter Diaspiter.dias at piterdias.comwww.piterdias.com