[Digikam-users] Excluding directories from colection

Boudewijn Kranendonk wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 21:53:52 BST 2014

Dear list,

The root of my photo-directory is the root-album of DK. Now I mounted an FTP-
site in the root for easy access, to drag and drop photo's there for
publishing.

Of course, all photos I copy to FTP show up in DK as well, because the folder
is mounted inside the collection tree. I find it rather inconvienient to have
the same image displayed more than once.

I could rearange my collections, so that all the other directories under
photos/ are separate collections, thus excluding photos/ftp, but it would
easier if I could name some directories to exclude from the settings.

Is that possible?

Best regards,

Boudewijn