[Digikam-users] Fail to compile last git on MacOSX

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 15:15:05 BST 2014

Hi,

yes, digiKam 4.5.0 drop internal libpgf code. before compilation under
OSX through Macports work fine. Now, there is a problem, because
Macports do not include yet libpgf.

This must be reported in Macports bugzilla.

To work around, libpgf compile fine under OSX. I do it recently
without problem using last code from svn trunk :

> sudo port install libtool
> svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/libpgf/code/trunk libpgf
> cd libpgf
> glibtoolize --copy --force && aclocal && automake --gnu --add-missing --copy && autoconf
> ./configure --prefix=/opt/local
> make
> sudo make install

Et voilĂ . libpgf is installed and digiKam can be compiled.