[Digikam-users] Soft proofing give no effect on the display... Still with 4.4

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Mon Oct 13 10:01:38 BST 2014

I migrate to Ubuntu 14.10 64bits beta, but Soft proofing still doesn't
work with Digikam include in repo (4.2).

I build 4.4 from tarball, the problem remain.

I try with a KDE live (opensuse 13.2 beta with Digikam 4.3) but activating
or changing printer profile doesn't make any change on the displayed
image, same thing with Ubuntu 14.10 beta live and Digikam/showfoto 4.2 (I
test in case where migration keep some bad config in my Ubuntu install).

So, at this point, I don't know what happens. Anybody could say to me if
Softproofing works with their installation or if I can do more to trace
the origin of this issue ? Any dependencies to check or anything else ?

Thanks

Nicolas

--
Utilisant le logiciel de courrier d'Opera : http://www.opera.com/mail/