[Digikam-users] Fix for MySQl problems.

Piter Dias piter.dias at piterdias.com
Fri Oct 10 10:36:00 BST 2014

That is mine. I use the Percona server  fork of MYSQL.
[client]port		= 3306socket		= /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
[mysqld_safe]socket		= /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.socknice		= 0
[mysqld]user		= mysqlpid-file	= /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pidsocket = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sockport = 3306basedir		= /usrdatadir = /var/lib/mysqltmpdir		= /tmpskip-external-lockingkey_buffer		= 16Mmax_allowed_packet = 256Mthread_stack		= 192Kthread_cache_size       = 8myisam-recover         = BACKUPquery_cache_limit	= 1Mquery_cache_size = 64Mlog_error = /var/log/mysql/error.logexpire_logs_days	= 10max_binlog_size         = 100Mdefault-storage-engine = InnoDBbig-tables
[mysqldump]quickquote-namesmax_allowed_packet	= 16M
[mysql]
[isamchk]key_buffer		= 16M
!includedir /etc/mysql/conf.d/

_____________________Piter Diaspiter.dias at piterdias.comwww.piterdias.com