[Digikam-users] Mailinglist still working?

Jan Wolter jan.wolter at uni-paderborn.de
Mon Oct 6 20:02:30 BST 2014

Hi Mick,

you can google restrict to search only on the mailing list website
followed by the word(s) you are searching for, e.g.:
site:http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-users/ sqlite
when you are using for posts related to sqlite.

Bests,
Jan

  Jan Wolter, M.Sc.        | e-mail: jan.wolter at uni-paderborn.de
  Universitaet Paderborn   | http://ag-kastens.cs.upb.de/jwolter
  Fakultaet EIM/Informatik | Office: F2.303
  Fuerstenallee 11         | Phone:  +49 5251 606683
  33102 Paderborn, Germany | Fax:    +49 5251 606697