[Digikam-users] Set size of thumbnails in Preview Image mode

Victor Engmark victor.engmark at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:27:06 GMT 2014

On a big screen the thumbnails in Preview Image mode are huge (looks
like more than 300x300px). With the default interface, window
decorations etc. that means only about 1/2 of the screen height is
available for the actual preview. Since I mainly use this mode to
browse the photos to select the best of similar ones, and only use the
thumbnails for rough navigation, it would be great to be able to
resize the thumbnails down to maybe 30x30px.

(I am able to resize the thumbnail sub-window *bigger* than the
already huge default, but I'm at a loss as to why I would want to.
Seems opposite of what most similar programs do.)

Cheers
Victor