[Digikam-users] digiKam Software Collection 4.5.0 is out...

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Tue Nov 18 15:25:23 GMT 2014

Thanks,

It's installed from Philip5 PPA on Ubuntu 14.10.

I still have the inoperative Soft proofing matter in editor.

As I never had some answer about that, Is it best to open a bug file or
some people here could help me to see from where can come this matter ?

Thanks in advance

Nicolas

Utilisant le logiciel de courrier d'Opera : http://www.opera.com/mail/