[Digikam-users] Update embedded JPEG of RAW Files

Elle Stone ellestone at ninedegreesbelow.com
Wed Nov 5 09:25:41 GMT 2014

On 11/04/2014 05:56 PM, GDoirat - GMail wrote:
> Good evening
> I've just made some tests on 3 DNG Pictures.
> This is working perfectly!
> I test the full process until exporting on my piwigo gallery... Really
> great; thanks a lot.
> Gaylord

Thanks! for reporting back - nice to hear the process really does work.

Did you happen to check what happens when the  new embedded jpeg is in
different RGB working spaces? Or does the new preview need to be only
sRGB? I wonder whether it's OK to embed metadata in the new preview and
whether digiKam reads the embedded preview's ICC profile.

Elle