[Digikam-users] Aw

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Tue May 27 10:32:30 BST 2014

Þann þri 27.maí 2014 09:05, skrifaði Anders Stedtlund:
> Thanks Sveinn! Might be something wrong with my installation
> then...
>
> /Anders

Maybe not. Tested your steps to reproduce and saw some
strange things:

Opened an image 1280x960 in the editor, zoom level to fit in
window reads 85%. Then resized it to 200x150; zoom still
reports it as 85% fit to window.
Selected sharpening; still fit to window at 85%, clicked on
1:1 and zoom goes to 100% - BUT only the "before" preview
image seems to respect that, the "after" preview is out of
sync and seems even stretched.

Tested again, but this time by saving the image between
operations; this time the zoom levels and preview display
are correct.

Hope my descripion is clear.

Food for thoughts...

Sveinn í Felli