[Digikam-users] Aw

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Tue May 27 10:01:36 BST 2014

Þann þri 27.maí 2014 08:12, skrifaði Anders Stedtlund:
> Hi Gilles!
>
> I sent you a message with a link to an image!
>
> BTW, I have tested with a precompiled digiKam and it behaves
> the same for me.
>
> Anyone out there on openSUSE 13.1 with a working digiKam 4.0.0?
>
> /Anders

Tested on openSUSE 13.1 (in Virtualbox):

Browsing to software.opensuse.org/package/digikam (or search
for digikam), select digikam, select "Show other versions",
select "Show unstable packages" below openSUSE 13.1 official
release, gives you digiKam version 4.0.0 from the KDE:Extra
repository.
--> 1 Click Install opened with Yast2 leads through the
setup, resolves dependencies and finalizes as digiKam 4.0.0-10.1

Nice splash screen, a lake with bridges. Sharpening/refocus
seems to work OK, tested on some JPEGs.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli