[Digikam-users] Aw

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Sat May 24 12:03:44 BST 2014

> > > I use QtCurve, is that exotic?
> >
> > If i remember well, yes. I see some words about in KDE mailing list.
> >
> > Change widget style  from digiKam config panel through MISC Settings
> page...
>
> This has no appearent effect on the missizing of the previews, or the
> stickyness of them, nor on the intepretation of the radius parameter in the
> unsharp mask tool - it just makes digikam look like I use oxygen...

Switching style has no effect in my setup!

In my case it's even sometimes not working to push "Try", nothing happens.

And I have tested even more now and it always problems with images that has
been resized and it always works on images with original size.

Should I try with KDE 4.13 instead? What QT is preferred?

/Anders S