[Digikam-users] 2 problems tagging multiple images

Phil philtuckey at free.fr
Thu May 22 07:52:09 BST 2014

Hi Gilles
Unfortunately the problem cannot just be an unknown URI in some of my
images, because:
- I am simultaneously applying the same tags to many photos which have
all come out of the same camera, and the problem only occurs for one or
two of them each time;
- if I re-tag the same photos, the ones which had a problem the first
time are usually ok, but the problem appears for one or two others,
which had no problem the first time;
- also, if I take an image for which this error has just occurred and
rewrite the tags of only this image, it works fine.
So I cannot provide a specific image which provokes this error. It
results from the process of tagging many photos at the same time in dk.
I have the impression that it occurs less often in 3.5.0 than in 4.0.0.
In 3.5.0 I have to select about 100 photos and tag them for the problem
to occur regularly.
Best Philip

>>> Philip