[Digikam-users] Photo printers

kaefert at gmail.com kaefert at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:14:44 BST 2014

I got a Canon Selphy ES40 a few years ago and was always very
impressed with the quality. Also you can carry it around with you and
don't need a PC for it but can just directly insert the memory card
and browse and select the fotos to print:
http://www.canon.at/For_Home/Product_Finder/Printers/Direct_Photo/SELPHY_ES40/