[Digikam-users] A modern auto-fix?

Carl McGrath cmcgrath5035 at comcast.net
Sat May 10 18:26:55 BST 2014

Paul
Experiment with the Local Contrast tool a bit - I find that using just
Stage 1, Power = 25 and Blur 80 gives a pleasing result, but you may
have different preferences.

Note that you can use the Batch Queue Manager to apply the LC tool to
several pictures at once.
I frequently find that a group of pictures taken under the same
conditions, e.g. a day at the park, are easily improved with Batch -
Local Contrast.
I also will frequently run the Sharpen tool as well.

Not quite one-touch, but very powerful and relatively easy to use.